Join Bill Castner a Master PGA Professional for a great way to learn the fundamentals of golf. Bill has been helping young players of all ages and abilities make dramatic improvements in their golf game. After many years of experience running golf programs, Bill Castner has created a new Spring Break golf program integrating the latest technology in swing and putting analysis to create an innovative new learning program.
So why not join us for a challenging, Spring Break experience and lots of great golf and take part in one of our Spring Break Golf Camp Programs in New Jersey, A GREAT OPTION for WORKING PARENTS with a FULL DAY GOLF CAMP from 8am – 6pm.
- Five-Day Camps – Monday through Friday – OR Individual Day Signups
- Camp is Co-Ed , Ages 7 to 17
- Included – Lunch and Snacks Daily
- Staff Is Committed To Providing Quality Instruction at the West 9
- Close To Home, & Good Practice Facilities
- Gifts & Awards
Spring Break Golf Camp Dates & Prices
- 2014 Dates: April 14th – 18
- Morning Session – 8am – 2pm
- Full Day Weekly Session – 8 am to 6 pm
- $299/ Per Student – Half Day; $524 per Student – Full Day
- Daily Rate: $125. per day (full-day) – 2nd child discount: $275/ $499.
All inclusive tuition: Including all instruction, balls, on-course instruction & green fees, lunch & two snacks daily, video session, awards Email Bill at firstname.lastname@example.org (917)208-5197 for enrollment application & to hold your space.