Join Bill Castner a Master PGA Professional and 2015 PGA of America Youth Player Development Award winner for a great way to learn the fundamentals of golf. Bill has been helping young players of all ages and abilities make dramatic improvements in their golf game.
So why not join us for a challenging, Spring Break experience and lots of great golf and take part in one of our Spring Break Golf Camp Program in New Jersey.
- GREAT WAY TO PREPARE FOR THE SEASON
- Five-Day Camps – Weekly camps for the week of April 15-19 and April 22-26, 2019
- Camp is Co-Ed , Ages 7 to 17 All Levels
- Included – Lunch and Snacks Daily
- Staff Is Committed To Providing Quality Instruction
- RAIN OR SHINE – Staff Is Committed To Providing Quality Instruction, including instruction at the new Wilf Indoor Learning Center at the West 9
Spring Break Golf Camp Dates & Prices
Dates: April 15-19 and April 22-26
Class Hours: Monday-Friday 9 am to 3pm – $350/student/per week
Daily Rate…$80/day (subject to availability)
All inclusive tuition: Including all instruction, balls, on-course instruction & green fees, lunch & snacks daily.
Application Deadline is April 10, 2019
Email Bill at firstname.lastname@example.org (917)208-5197 for enrollment application & to hold your space.