The Best Instruction Available. Period.
PGA Junior Golf Camps is proud to announce that Plainfield West 9 has joined our family of junior golf camps.
It’s Not Just any Camp – It’s the PGA Junior Golf Camp.
Get ready for Summer 2017! The PGA Junior Golf Camps offer first-in-class PGA instruction ensuring your child learns from the best. Plainfield West 9 is proud to join the family of PGA Junior Golf Camps this summer with its Next Level PGA program.
The NEXT LEVEL PGA JUNIOR GOLF CAMPS are for junior golfers who have played the game, show advanced skill development and are dedicated to taking their game to the next level. The camp takes a broad approach to cover all aspects of golf, including technology, the mental game and physical fitness. Campers are encouraged to join for at least 2 to 3
weeks for maximum improvement, but may sign up for individual weeks.
“Next Level Camp” Highlights
- Campers must have a minimum of 2 years playing experience and turn 12
- Camps run Monday through Friday from 2pm to 6pm.
- 4:1 student to instructor ratio
- Small group instruction integrated with supervised course play
- Use of advanced technologies including V1 Video Analysis and BodiTrak
- Balance Analyzer
- TPI evaluation and golf-specific fitness conditioning
- Daily snack
Camps are under the direction of PGA Master Golf Professional, Bill Castner, winner of the 2015 , PGA of America’s Youth Player Development award. This award recognizes Bill’s extraordinary and exemplary contribution and achievement in the area of youth player development. Bill has over 30 years of professional teaching experience and has received many awards, including:
- Quarter-Century Member of the Professional Golfers Association (PGA
Certified Master Golf Professional
- (Expertise: Golf Instruction/Junior Golf) 2012 US Kids Top 50 Golf Professionals (Honorable Mention)
- Head Professional – Plainfield West 9 Golf Course
- Program Director – First Tee at Plainfield
Bill’s personal teaching philosophy is to take the strengths of each junior golfer’s swing and form a repeating and natural motion. Bill believes that there is no such thing as “The Swing”, but there is a “BEST” swing that will work for each individual. By developing strong golf fundamentals, each student will find their best golf swing. This swing will produce consistent ball flight and ultimately a fun experience learning the game of golf. earn more or register your child today!
CLICK HERE FOR CLASS DATES AND REGISTRATION
PGA Junior Golf Camps New Jersey